Beautiful location in western North Carolina

• June 14, 2023 11:40 AM
    Message # 13215233
    Anonymous

Transylvania County North Carolina is hiring a Finance Director. The next financial leader will join a positive team atmosphere in an organization that is thriving in a beautiful mountain region of North Carolina just across the TN line. The hiring range is $97,206.94 (minimum) - $123,939.71 (midpoint) and $150,672.49 (maximum). Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. The County offers excellent benefits. The deadline for applications is next week, June 25, 2023.

The Finance Director leads a team of five in the financial management of an $164 M including operating and capital budgets and works directly with the County Manager. 
    I would love to talk to you about the great things that I've learned about this position. Please reach out to me if you are looking for change and growth or know someone else who is. More information and guidance for applications are at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/developmentalassociates/jobs/4058646/finance-director-transylvania-county?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs . You can also learn more about Transylvania County at transylvaniacounty.org

Send comments or questions to tgfoa@tngfoa.org

Copyright 2014 Tennessee Government Finance Officers Association.